The purpose of Fore Hadley Angels in the NICU grants are to assist current and future families dealing with a CDH diagnosis, by providing financial contributions to assist those families with the costs associated with medical care expenses, extended long distance travel, and living arrangements. Costs that are often a must to ensure access to the proper specialty care needed by CDH babies.
Funds may be used for costs such as travel expenses (air travel, gas, hotels, rental cars, etc.), medical or diagnostic appointments/studies, supplies while away, etc.
Fore Hadley Angels in the NICU grants are awarded on the basis of a comprehensive process. Financial grants are awarded on a rolling basis and are granted on merit without regard to race, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability status.
Grants are awarded based upon the availability of funds to amounts at or above $2,500.00
(1) We accept applications for Fore Hadley Angels in the NICU grants on a rolling basis throughout the year.
(2) Refer to grant application below for a list of the supporting documents needed.
(3) If any question does not apply to you in this application, please put N/A in the space.
(4) We will try do our best to make a decision on your application within 21 days. You will be notified by email once a decision has been made.
If you have any questions about the application, please email Diane Lasorda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE:
• Completed application form - DOWNLOAD BELOW
• ALL documentation required per instructions in the application